SUBMISSION DEADLINE APPROACHING FOR THE TRADING RISK AWARDS 2023
Now in their fourteenth year, the awards have become a sought-after sign of achievement in the convergence market – and the annual night of socialising that is held in April to celebrate the winners is also a fixture on industry calendars.
As the ILS market wraps up another busy year, it’s time to start thinking about the achievements and highlights that have marked the past 12 months. Take part in the awards conversation by nominating individuals and companies whose work deserves to be acknowledged.
Entries open: November 25
Submission deadline: February 3
Shortlist announced: March 2
Awards ceremony: April 27, London - Venue details to follow
The Trading Risk Awards are the only awards ceremony dedicated to recognising and rewarding excellence in the convergence market. Enter one or more of our fifteen categories now and showcase the exceptional achievements of the very best individuals, teams and companies in the industry.
- (Re)Insurer/Sponsor of the year
- Broker-deal of the year
- Climate action firm of the year
- Closing the protection gap initiative of the year
- D&I initiative of the year
- ESG initiative of the year
- Initiative of the year
- Insurtech solution of the year
- Life transaction of the year
- Manager of the year
- Non-life transaction of the year
- Outstanding Contributor of the year
- Reinsurance facilitator of the year
- Young ILS professional of the year
- Young ILS underwriter of the year
Submissions will be judged by an independent panel of industry figures. Read through the entry guide below to get top tips on how to make a great entry.
The winners from the eventual shortlist will be feted at a black tie ceremony in London on April 27.
Become A Sponsor
Align your brand with the Trading Risk Awards and leverage our reach and brand recognition among senior figures in the industry. We have several levels of sponsorship to suit a range of budgets, with corresponding levels of benefits.